Categories: Maintenance and Repairs, Set Up, Troubleshooting
- From the email, you must tap on the file to retrieve it.
- Then tap on the file (still in the email message)
- Tap on the SHARE up arrow thing in the upper right.
- Scroll down and choose “Save to Files”.
- Click SAVE in the upper right. (Or you can choose the Downloads folder.)
- If you did not choose Downloads, it would be in the MAIN folder of ON MY IPAD; otherwise, it will be in DOWNLOADS.
You should be able to select that file … then … from the Settings > Upgrade firmware> Icon with Computer/Up arrow above it.